As an Apostolic Church (part of the Apostolic Church UK) we hold the tenets of belief and guidelines as set out by our National Denomination.
Here is a summary of the Church's basis of Faith:
1.The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The inherent corruptness of man through the Fall; The necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
3. The Virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ; His second coming and millennial reign upon earth.
4. The Justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ.
5. The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the church for its mission in the world.
6. The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
7. The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper
8. The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures
9. Christ’s leadership of the Church through apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders and deacons, for unity, maturity and growth of the church.
10. The security of the believer as he remains in Christ.
11. The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord
For more information please visit the Apostolic Church’s National Web Site at http://www.apostolic-church.org/index.php/about-us/tenets
Also as a member of the Evangelical Alliance we share, along with many other Christians, a belief in and commitment to the historic truths of the Christian Church which are crucial for understanding the Christian faith.
10.30am Communion Service
6pm Evening Service
10am Parent & Toddler group
5.30pm Kidz Club (4-12's)
11am Silver Liners (over 60's)
10am Coffee & Craft
7pm Bible Study
10am Prayer Meeting